Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Here is my filth





These are places I swore to myself I would not show you. No guest coming into my house is permitted behind these doors. Please be kind. Part of the problem is that we just moved and these areas never got attention. Part of the problem, in our room, is that I did A LOT of laundry, put it all on our bed, and then it all got thrown off by my blessings. Since rewashing and/or folding all these clothes is now part of cleaning our room, I went ahead and took the scary awful pictures. Grace, my friends, grace.


I don't know when exactly this will all be done. My first goal is for the school room, pantry, and master bedroom to LOOK decent and presentable. This is my goal for this Friday when my mother-in-law comes in. I will post more before and after pictures to get it totally organized the way I want it.

No comments: