Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The why and what...

I have started a whole new blog for the sole purpose of being accountable to clean up my act, and therefor my house. I am drowning under a mountain of clutter and jobs that never seem to get done. I will take one job at a time. I will post a "before" picture for your amusement and then set a date for me to have completed the job. I will then post an "after" picture by the date I say showing how I have completed the task. Then, I will post pictures of each accomplished area once a week to keep myself accountable to maintaining the areas.

I am not a nut-so all by myself in case you were getting worried about me. In fact, a friend began this herself and then encouraged other "messies" to join her. I do realize that you have to be sort of off your rocker to subject yourself to this. I still can't believe that I am actually going to show you before pictures. I pledge to you that I will not clean up some first and then take my "before" shot. You will get the whole ugly mess.

Here we go!

No comments: